Beyond Competition BC Selects Youth VB Teams
Beyond Competition BC Selects Youth VB Teams offer High Performance (Post Secondary Style) training and competition to all who are selected.
It is expected that the Beyond Competition BC Selects teams selections will be open to any player wishing to try out. Teams will be selected to be as competitive as possible.
Players selected must be available for competition Jan 5-6, Feb 2-3, Mar 2-3, (and May 25-27, 2019 for the Emerald City Classic).
Additionally, Beyond Competition BC Selects teams will compete in the Emerald City Classic held at the University of Washington & the Academy Sports Center over the American Long Weekend in May (May 25-27, 2019). This is one of the Premier Events offered on the West Coast. We will be conducting a wine raffle to help offset the cost for this event.
- Beyond Competition BC Selects Teams:
- have the ability to compete in Major Invitational Tournaments both in Canada and Internationally.
- are selected with 12 players on a team. This allows for a high level training environment resulting in healthy competition at every practice.
- will typically have a minimum of two practices per week+ ability to train with other Beyond Competition BC Selects teams for additional training..
- will participate in the NWPL as well as local club hosted events.
- We anticipate on running the following number of Beyond Competition BC Selects teams(if needed):
- 1 - U14 team
- 1 - U15 team (possibly 2 if quality of players and coaches warrant the need)
- 1 - U16 team (possibly 2 if quality of players and coaches warrant the need)
- 1 - U17/18 team
- The anticipated regular season cost will run for 22 week season. This includes:
- Warm Up gear
- Admin and Registration Fees
- Head Coach Honorarium
- Registration into 3 local club or university hosted events (3)
- Minimum of two practices per week + ability to train with other Beyond Competition BC Selects teams for additional training.
- Additional Season Cost - NWPL(Northwest Power League travel costs):
- NWPL travel costs include Accommodation and Transportation.
- Cost to be finalized once full accommodations and travel expenses have been secured.