Team Beyond Competition BC Youth VB Teams
Team Beyond Competition BC Youth VB's focus is to offer Competitive Development training and competition to all who are selected.
Players will be selected from tryouts once the BC Selects teams have been selected. Players selected to BC Selects Youth VB teams but not choosing to participate in the BC Selects Youth VB program due to schedule concerns, or commitment level will also be offered a position on a Team Beyond Competition BC teams.
- Team Beyond Competition BC Youth VB Teams:
- have the ability to compete in locally hosted club tournaments both in Canada and Internationally.
- are selected with 10-12 players on a team.
- will typically have one to two practices per week+ the ability to train with other Team Beyond Competition BC teams for additional training.
- are capable of participating in the NWPL as well as local club hosted events at and additional cost(TBD).
- Teams may have the opportunity to participate in additional optional tournaments subject to additional costs per event. These costs will be divided by the 10-12 players forming a particular team. For example, if the team wanted to participate in a tournament that costs $200, the entry fee would be divided by 10-12 players, so each player would be billed an additional $16-20 for that particular event.
- Team Beyond Competition BC Teams will end their season at the Northwest Juniors Memorial Day Classic held in the Seattle area. This event is a 2 day tournament offering the equivalent matches as a 3 day tournament. We will be conducting a wine raffle to help offset the cost for this event.
- Alternatively, Team Beyond Competition BC Teams may choose to compete in the Emerald City Classic held at the University of Washington & the Academy Sports Center over the American Long Weekend in May. This is one of the Premier Events offered on the West Coast. We will be conducting a wine raffle to help offset the cost for this event.
- We anticipate on running the following number of Team Beyond Competition BC teams(if needed):
- 1 - U12 team
- 1 - U13 team
- 1 - U14 team
- 1 - U15 team
- 1 - U16 team
- The anticipated regular club season will run for 16 week season and includes:
- Warm Up gear
- Admin and Registration Fees
- Head Coach Honorarium
- participation in Local Club or university hosted Playdays or Tournaments(5)
- 1-2 practices per week